Different Approach to Orthodontics
Center for Early Orthodontic Treatment brings a completely different approach to orthodontics and your child’s health.
- Evaluate children as early as 3 – 4 years of age
- Look for and address the causes of crooked teeth rather than treat crooked teeth
- Remove bad influences on child’s dental and facial development
- Correct orthodontic problems earlier, often without need for braces in the future
- Help children to develop better looking faces, improve overall health, and achieve their full growth potential
Click links on the right to learn more about our different approach to orthodontics